A diversified portfolio of high quality real estate, built for the future.
UK Commercial Property REIT Limited (UKCM) is a listed Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with a net asset value of £1.6 billion as at 31 December 2021. UKCM is one of the largest diversified REITs in the UK and is a component of the FTSE 250 index made up of the largest 250 companies with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange.
The objective of the Company is to provide ordinary shareholders with an attractive level of income together with the potential for capital and income growth from investing in a diversified portfolio of UK commercial properties.
This objective is achieved by:
- Constructing a portfolio that is diversified across the four main commercial property sectors – Industrial, Offices, Retail and Alternatives.
- Investing in assets with a strong earnings and income focus.
- Delivering value through a proactive approach to acquisitions, sales and asset management.
- Selectively developing or funding developments, mostly pre-let.
- Employing modest levels of gearing.
- Considering Environmental, Social and Governance factors as integral parts of the investment process.
A diversified portfolio: